Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Confessions




I must admit! This journey has been so exciting and I am forever grateful for this experience but the newness of it all has officially worn off. Somedays I just think how I'm over being pregnant. Then I feel guilty and ask for forgiveness. Lol. Like I haven't done my hair in 2 days and just don't feel like going out in public, but I must today. Am I depressed? No. Am I unhappy? No. Am I lonely? Not really bc I actually enjoy being in my own space by myself. I think I'm just at that point where I need to be brutally honest. Being pregnant is awesome, painful, amazing, boring, wonderful, ugh, loving, did i say ugh, exciting, stressful...yall get it. I wouldn't change it for the world tho. I've had, by far, the easiest pregnancy out of all of my friends. Blessed!  My lil man is going to be so worth the wait. Maybe its my patience. I've never had much patience and the freaking suspense is killing. Nothing I can do about it except just wait until "IT'S TIME!" 40 weeks is soooooooooooo long. I'm not rushing him out. I am saying I cannot wait to meet the love of my life. I can't wait to kiss him everyday. I can't wait to hug him. I can't wait for the first time he looks at me and smiles. I can't wait to watch him sleep. I can't wait to hear him say "MAA-MAA." I JUST CAN'T wait to meet the person that has already stolen my heart and soul. I've been thinking about my labor playlist. I've decided I want to push him out to Latch by Sam Smith. My friend, Cherise, told me that song is the closest to how she can put into words how she feels about her baby girl, Gia. When I listen to it and think about Destin. Man I just get a mushy and cry. I've been asking people to put into words the love you feel for your child. All the moms tell me they can't. They say it's just one of those feelings that can't be put into words. Although I started out complaining. This boy already has me gone!! "You lift my heart up,  even when the rest of me is down. You you enchant me even when you're not around." Wipes away happy tears...


 

How far along are you? 3rd Trimester!! Yippeee!!! 31 weeks, 3 days. 60 days to go.
These are from when he was 28 weeks. His umbilical cord was floating in front of his mouth so that's why we can't see his cute little mouth. I hope to get a better 3D asap. Look at my baby yall. It got all the way real when I saw his face. 





Total weight gain/loss? I have gained 19lbs. I'm pretty happy with that. I got my eating back under control. I'm not trying to deal with losing alot of weight after I give birth. My goal was to only gain 25-30lbs. I bumped that up to 40lbs lol. Give me some wiggle room.

Bump showing? Yes the bump is steadily growing.

Maternity Clothes? I finally bought some bigger clothes. My jeans started making my stomach hurt, so I  had too. I have all cotton and spandex clothes. I feel like Sally O'Malley when I take off those tight jeans. "I like to Kick! Stretch!!! And Kick!!!" HA! Freedom!!



Stretch Marks? I don't know if I'm seeing things but there is one suspect spot on my belly. I put cocoa butter, eucerin lotion and some good ole vaseline on my belly now about 3 times a day. I'm a lion (teamleo) not a tiger. Trying to get it that way!

Sleep? Turrble! Insomnia at its best.

Dreams? For someone who has never had a physical fight in my life...I've been kicking some major ass when I do fall asleep. I'm always fighting someone. I need to get a dream book.

Best moment this week? I found out, for sure, that my high school is going to retire my jersey next month. I'm excited mostly bc all the young talent at SGP will now have something to look up too, literally!!  If I can do it they surely can. For all in the DFW that have not been to see them play, you are totally missing out. Big Thangs are going on with the SGP women's basketball program.

Miss anything? That 1st trimester sleep. I don't even nap these days.

Baby movement?  My lil man must be working on his jumper and verticle. He loves to sleep in the morning and goes ham at night. Night owl like his mama. 

Workout this week? I am just too lazy. I just don't feel like working out. I'm moving this week so the packing has been my workout. Which is exhausting.

Hormonal moment of the week? Nothing this week. 

Food cravings? I really have not had a huge appetite, BUT I SAY BUT I have made a few trips to OMG DONUTS (local donut shop by my nail salon). I even called and the lady stayed open until i got there. 4 croissant rolls, 2 chocolate glaze twist, and 2 glazed donuts with a pineapple/orange juice was my order. I've also been wanting Outback, but had noone to go with me so I...SHAME ALERT...ordered online during church on Sunday and picked it up on my way home. Church was pretty much almost over. LOL! That salad was YUMMY YUMMY!!

Anything making you queasy or sick? I got a pretty nasty cold or sinus infection last week. Had me out of commission. I'm feeling much better now.

Purchased any baby things yet? I'm being disciplined and not buying anything else until after the baby shower. All the invites have gone out. I registered for everything I need and want. It's time to stop buying stuff myself and let my friends and family bless Destin and I. Thank you all in advance. I'm so excited to see everyone on Jan. 31. We are going to have a fun celebration for the kid.

I have been asked where I'm registered by alot of folks that aren't going to be in the area to attend the shower. Pottery Barn Kids, Target, and Babies R Us.  ALL MY NEW MOMMYS: Copy!! Making your registry can be stressfull. Just pull up my registry and make yours off of that one. I used my friends registries to get mine together. Sharing is caring. :-)

Gender prediction? It's a Boy!!!

Baby Names? Destin Wayne Robinson. I just love my baby's name. Destin!!!!  

Other body changes? Everything. TMI ALERT! SOOOO, UMMMM,  I can't see my vagina anymore. I have to look in the mirror just to get a glimpse of my girl. We used to be so close and now I feel like I don't even recognize her. HA! She is not as cute as she used to be either. Bring back the 70s honey!! I just let out a howl! WOOF WOOF!! LOL! #WOLFGANG #STAYAWAY lol

Sorry for all you people that hate TMI. Get over yourself. This is one of those things you don't think about when you are gut full of baby. You just look at yourself sometimes like NEVA EVA IN MY LIFE DID I THINK I'D BE THE GIRL WITH the 70S KITTY! LOL  Type of ish I make fun of my mom about. HA!

Belly button in or out? It has popped all the way out. Totally look like this from the front


Happy or moody most of the time? Blessed. 

Looking forward to? My baby shower. I'm so excited to see everyone and celebrate Destin!!

Until next time...Be Blessed folks xoxo




4 comments:

  1. So excited that you are about to join the mommy club! You will have a lot of us and downs but they are all worth it! Congrats again love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at the part about insomnia and not seeing the vajayjay anymore. Same here at thirty weeks. And I tell people all the time how I'm so blessed to be able to be preggo, but man, making a human is no joke! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 years later!!! Wearing my ass out but I Iove him lol...how’s your 3 year old?

    ReplyDelete